GPR not working HELP !!!

Earnies2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Turn key on GPR not cycleing......Power to it on the battery side....power from the ignition side....I can manually ground the relay it worked only with a jumper, and I also replaced it with a stancore no change....Swapped out the PCM to one i know works no change.....Does any one have a scmatic for that wire I belive it is also controled by oil temp switch through the pcm...it is below 50 in the morning no Glow plugs....changed oil temp switch still not working....I could use a little help..I could put a momentary switch on it but i would prefer to fix it rite....:dunno

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
hey earnie,long time no chat.i actually moved up to brockton so im closer to you now.if nobody here can help ya you can always come see me.i still have my scanner wich does a glow plug system test.

Earnies2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey earnie,long time no chat.i actually moved up to brockton so im closer to you now.if nobody here can help ya you can always come see me.i still have my scanner wich does a glow plug system test.

I am suprised it didnt throw a CEL.....I'm glad i replaced my starter with a 99 7.3 superduty starter she realy spins fast......

You know i moved my trailer to Sutton....and i havent realy bin on line becaus i'm swamped at work...80 hours a week is killing me and what spare time i have i take care of my Mother....but out side of that life is good ...how about you?

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
for me life sux.and we'll leave it at that for now.i have a spare pcm as well if needed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Svttim