Grand Rock Stacks

sik350

wuts bio-diesel?
Reaction score
I am thinking of buying these stacks and was wondering if anyone had installed them on their truck and how hard was the install..I have a flat bed with pine flooring so I hope the install with be a little easier.:grin

patrickc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have installed turbo-back stack kits on a few trucks and they were pretty easy to install. The kits I installed were mbrp. Have you thought about the extra heat being generated near or through the pine floor? I have seen them start to peel paint in the beds of some trucks. MBRP has some nice kits and do sell the stacks separate depending on what you are looking for. MBRP.com

bartman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Slick Rick on here has the Grand Rock stacks on his truck and Budro helped him with the install. PM either one, I'm sure they'd be more than happy to share their opinions.

wphares

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have the 7 in stack kit from grand rocks and i couldnt be happier. They were very easy to install. It took me 4 hours but thats because of all the measuring and adjusting we had to do. I found the best price on
www.discountautoparts.com contact MR. Larry Musgrave

crzycowboy

Suporting Vendor - www.grpipes.com
Reaction score
We had a customer install a single 6" stack on a dodge with a soft cover on his truck bed. All he did was trimed the hole around the stack a 1/4 bigger than the stack....NO ISSUES with heat. I'd imangine the same with the floor of the truck bed. As long as its not directly on it, I would thing you would be ok!!

sik350

wuts bio-diesel?
Reaction score
awesome..since i have a flatbed i was thinking of installing on the side on the head board make it look like a real big rig..might need to buy a longer piping though.

bigdogal

BigDogAl
Reaction score
I have a set of their 6" slash cuts and love them. The install was straight foward and I completed it in about three hours. I am running a 4" aerobine muffler with the stacks and love the sound. I picked up a set of stack hats to cover them in bad weather. Grand Rock makes a great product!!

crzycowboy

Suporting Vendor - www.grpipes.com
Reaction score
Bigdogal, thanks for the compliments on our system! I'd love to see some pictures of your rig if you don't mind! You can email them to me if you wish!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58