Great Ebay listing

bigdaddyTank

Who's your Bigdaddy?
Reaction score
I found this on another site, it is truly one of the best written listings that I have seen for a vehicle, read the questions at the bottom also, very funny.
1981 Ford F-250

:roflmao

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Now thats funny, I don't care who you are that funny :roflmao

The counter on the page is at 1530. I would think that an add like that would be spread all over the Internet like the guy selling his ex-wifes wedding dress..

bigdaddyTank

Who's your Bigdaddy?
Reaction score
sagebel said:
If only everybody was that honest.

Scott
Yea I know, I sold, or thought I had sold my Dodge Ram on ebay last week, the high bidder has not responded or replied to any email's, so Monday if I dont hear anything then it looks like a deadbeat bidder :nutkick: and I have to repost it and go through the entire waiting thing again. I was very honest on mine, I put in what I would be looking for if I was buying a used truck and listed the problems and blemishes it has (Yea I know, other than its a DODGE). I sold my Roadrunner on Ebay about 5 years ago and that went real well, the guy sent me all the money and came down from North Dakota to pick it up in 3 days after the bidding was done. Looks like I'm getting the other end of it now :cussing:

JohnBoyToo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL
this is priceless !!!

"It’s a good thing gas doesn’t cost too much because this beast only gets about 7-8 mpg. I’m not sure where all the gas goes, since the truck doesn’t have much power."

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14