Great Service from Powerstrokeshop.

Glassdude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my reman tranny from Chris at Powerstrokeshop on Thursday. I called on my lunch break at 1PM PDT. Chris told me that I should recieve the tranny on Tuesday since it was a holiday weekend. He then said maybe if I try right now it might be sooner. I told him I wouldn't hold my breath. Well, on Friday at 2:30PM PDT the tranny showed up at work. I couldn't believe it 25 hours after i ordered. Evidently Chris did just what he said he would. Great guys to do business with. :thumbs

Mike

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Glassdude said:
I ordered my reman tranny from Chris at Powerstrokeshop on Thursday. I called on my lunch break at 1PM PDT. Chris told me that I should recieve the tranny on Tuesday since it was a holiday weekend. He then said maybe if I try right now it might be sooner. I told him I wouldn't hold my breath. Well, on Friday at 2:30PM PDT the tranny showed up at work. I couldn't believe it 25 hours after i ordered. Evidently Chris did just what he said he would. Great guys to do business with. :thumbs

Mike

very nice. very very nice. :thumbs

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet they do provide excellent customer service and your situation is even better since you got the tranny in time to install over the long weekend.

kenh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is refreshing to hear about people/business'es that really care about their customers.
That short amount time of time is amazing.

To stray off the topic, I have found the contractor's in this area to operate in the same manner.
They show up when scheduled, see the job thru w/o any interuptions and do a quality job!

Glassdude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cris called me on Thursday to make sure the tranny arrived and to tell me he was sending the warranty stuff. He was also amazed that the system worked so well. Got the tranny in today. I am waiting for the V10 cooler I ordered from Bob Rielly. The job took about 6 hrs but that did include a couple beer breaks.

Mike

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Glassdude said:
Cris called me on Thursday to make sure the tranny arrived and to tell me he was sending the warranty stuff. He was also amazed that the system worked so well. Got the tranny in today. I am waiting for the V10 cooler I ordered from Bob Rielly. The job took about 6 hrs but that did include a couple beer breaks.

Mike

:thumbs :thumbs :thumbs

ytee

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have also done business with them and been very satisfied. Also amazed at how fast parts would arrive.

Chris

geonc

my other 4X4
Reaction score
Nuttin' but good here as well :sweet :thanks

Orderd the water pump/203 stat kit from Dale+co.......6 weeks later the pump spit coolant out the seal-NEW pump mind you-.........

1 phonecall and Dale himself answerd....took my info and nextday UPS'd a replacment pump :thumbs 0

With service like that, building a strong customer base will be a walk in the park :thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14