group buy for zf5 short throw shift kit!!!

strokin'_tatsch

death row inmate #7
Reaction score
Ok guys here is the thread for you to post in if you want to get a short throw shift kit for your zf-5. these kits shorten the throws quite a bit from what i'm told for faster, smoother shifts. from what i understand the normal price on these are around $215, BUT i'm talking to clay at Riff Raff and he said he is sure he can help us out if we have enough guys wanting to buy at one time. i'm not sure how much he can help us out, but i will find out. Anyways. if you are interested in getting into a group buy post here and stay tuned so i can get a number on how many kits we will be getting. i'm sure this number will reflect how much clay can help us out. this came up on another forum, but i figured more people would be interested. so if you want yours pm me or post here and i will put your name on the list.

if we get 10 people in on this clay said the price would be $185 shipped to your door so there is a price for y'all to look at. thanks guys

here is a link to the thread that this got started at. it will probably be easier to look there and/or post there since thats where it started at. Anyone interested in a Midwest trans short throw kit for zf5 post here!!!! - Page 2 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums
on edit: the zf6 short throw kit reduces shift throws by 38% so there is a round about number to look at.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58