GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, VAC PUMP AGAIN!!!!

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
I cant be 100% sure but I think the vac pump in my 95 was the original when I got rid of the truck last fall.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
I cant be 100% sure but I think the vac pump in my 95 was the original when I got rid of the truck last fall.

I know mine is original. Fuel pump is getting changed today for the first time and the power steering pump is getting weak so I am sure the Vac pump will be next.:doh:

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
I know mine is original. Fuel pump is getting changed today for the first time and the power steering pump is getting weak so I am sure the Vac pump will be next.:doh:
I had over 3 times the miles on my rig than your garage queen has racked up.:tounge

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Hey now be nice. I am finding out that hanging out in the garage is hard on stuff(got fuel pump changed today). Going to start driving her to work again tomorrow. Will be getting over 40 miles a week on her :tounge

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
I am finding out that hanging out in the garage is hard on stuff(got fuel pump changed today).

That is the truth, stuff wasnt meant to sit. Your truck is awesome for its age and miles:sweet , very few around like that anymore but these things (all things mechanical) like to be used.

i still had the stock fuel pump on my rig also.:sly

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Svttim