Guns! How big is your collection?

ducky1402

Reaction score
3 hand guns, 1 shotgun, 4 rifles trying to catch my dad he has over 200! :clap:

Smoky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Collection consist of more than I need but not all I want. I too legally carry. The backup up close and personal get off me gun in my pocket is a mini 22 mag with balistic tips. My favorite is a Mossberg bolt action 410 that was the first shotgun my father gave me. Would sell my LC Smiths :hunter before I sold that gun.

:guns:

Mini 22 Mag Specifications:

•Caliber: .22 Magnum
•Capacity: 5
•Material: 17-4 pH stainless steel
•Barrel Length: 1 1/8"
•Overall Length: 4 3/4"
•Overall Height: 2 7/8"
•Width: 7/8"
•Weight: 5.9 oz. unloaded

Bdons SD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Collection consist of more than I need but not all I want. I too legally carry. The backup up close and personal get off me gun in my pocket is a mini 22 mag with balistic tips. My favorite is a Mossberg bolt action 410 that was the first shotgun my father gave me. Would sell my LC Smiths :hunter before I sold that gun.

:guns:

Mini 22 Mag Specifications:

•Caliber: .22 Magnum
•Capacity: 5
•Material: 17-4 pH stainless steel
•Barrel Length: 1 1/8"
•Overall Length: 4 3/4"
•Overall Height: 2 7/8"
•Width: 7/8"
•Weight: 5.9 oz. unloaded

Thats a nifty little guy!

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
I had one of NAA's Derringers in .22 Mag.. that was a nice little popgun..

f100cleveland

When In Doubt,THROTTLE ON
Reaction score
Saw a cartoon animation of, This is my rifle (presenting rifle) This is my gun ( grabbing crotch) This ones for fighting (rifle) this ones for fun (crotch). Can't find a link but its cute. Back in the day when I was in the Army I was senior gunner on a chapperal missle team that shot sidewinder missles off of APC tracked units. With our unit there were 20mm vulcans (like on tail gunners air ship) on the same running gear as ours. They looked like more fun. Awsome sound when they let loose. I have to many weapons to list.

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw a cartoon animation of, This is my rifle (presenting rifle) This is my gun ( grabbing crotch) This ones for fighting (rifle) this ones for fun (crotch).

I heard that story years ago. Supposedly a soldier didn't know the difference between his weapon (rifle) and his gun (crotch) and he was told to do the routine above in front of his unit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14