Had a good laugh.

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found a guy driving a diesel chevy truck today and he has a set of stack on his truck. Something is not looking right, the pipe looks to thick. Then it hits me what he did. He's run 6" PVC pipe for a set of stacks and painted it flat black. I had no camera to get a shot.

Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang, he should have just run ABS and cleared it. Then you would not have to worry about those annoying white marks from scratches.

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
Shouldn't rust..

Shouldn't rust, but it will break much easier. :clap: The thing with PVC is that it looks bigger than what it is. So he could be running a 6" id pvc pipe making it look huge. Then he can brag about the size of his stacks and his genius friends will admire him and more PVC stacks will be on the road. :lmao

Hoss 350

My GSP, Dutch
Reaction score
Forgive my ignorance. How does the PVC not melt? Dummy stacks?

If so, then I hope that some quick, painless accident renders this man incapable of reproducing for the good of all mankind. :tounge

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anuther El-Fake'O equipment sighting.

Kid down the street >had< a BIG non-functional, different colored in-take Scoop on his Ricer hood. I parked next to him yesterday at Wally World... could see where the Scoop >usta< be.. glue ate into the paint, in the shape of the Scoop. No Scoop.

They're out there Boyz'n Girls.

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well when it does melt he'll be chipping it out of the bed.....LOL:D

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Real stacks cost about $450.00, Fake 6in PVC stacks cost about $25.00.
now Boys & Girls you know when you can't drive the best truck you have to fake it, I guess.:dunno :dunno

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14