Had to respond to this interstate accident today!!!

SHEP2011

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
For some strange reason this last month and this month so far we have had more level 3 and 4 accidents on the interstate (from a scale of 1-4 and 4 being the worst) than we had out of any 8 months from last year...

police stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Summer time is when we have some of the worst wrecks here in Texas. I had a semi rock hauler take out three cars then cross over into oposite direction of traffic. This truck went through a zipper wall, solid median no climb jersey wall, and out the other zipper wall three concrete walls and still almost went off the road.

Deerjager

Meister Gewehr
Reaction score
Man, I remember when this happened. I live right across the state line in western NC. This was a real bad one for sure. I see those blue SCDOT trucks all the time when I am in Spartanburg and Greenville. Good to know a forum member is one of the people manning them.

SHEP2011

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Man, I remember when this happened. I live right across the state line in western NC. This was a real bad one for sure. I see those blue SCDOT trucks all the time when I am in Spartanburg and Greenville. Good to know a forum member is one of the people manning them.

Cool!!! If you need our assistance just dial *HP(*47) or 911... ;tu

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58