New Member hails from ND..

locopny

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Googled and found the site while searching for some info on what fits and what doesn't. Long time Ford owner from a family of Blue Oval drivers. Currently have an F250 CC LB 4x4 7.3L Diesel. ..... and a handful of Broncos.

I hope to pick up some useful knowledge here.

locopny

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome(s)...

sorta sitting around watching the weather here today...trying to keep water out of the basement (definition of losing battle?) with all the T-storms rolling through.

anyway...I'm looking to do some "upgrades" like maybe a 17" wheel as there seems to be quite a few take offs avail. compared to 16" stuff. That would allow me a larger market for used/take off tires. Just uncertian of the avail. of stockers that size for pre coil spring rigs like mine. I know there is a difference in coil spring wheel offset or back space but that's all I know about that.

Prompt for new tires came from getting stuck at the shooting range with my hwy Michelins. M&S must stand for Mild and Smooth--not Mud and Snow.

Have a few minor mods to the rig...Edge Juice w/additude, 4" exhaust, 'extreme duty' air filter. It already had added the Ride-Rite air bags and Reese 5th wheel hitch for the eventual 5'er purchase..maybe a toy hauler?
This rig is my first diesel and have now had it almost 2 1/2 years....wondering why it took me so long to get one. I absolutely love the way it pulls my trailers and still gets decent mileage. (24 and 26' enclosed haulers, 12' hydro dump, 18' car hauler).

Probably won't add much to the tech. knowledge here-but almost always have an opinion :D occassionally they are even correct :lmao

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
So, what do you drive. You have told us a lot about your truck, except for the year and model. Fill out your signature by going to the USER CP in the TOP BLUE LINE. Click on Edit Signature and fill it out. This will help us help you.

Dave :)

locopny

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
If I did it right there should be info listed now.

BIG DUTY

F-250 Care Taker
Reaction score
Welcome. Where at in ND are you? Ill be moving to williston at the end of the summer to work for GE oil and gas.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58