Newbie handyman34450

handyman34450

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am a newbie and have enjoyed reading all the how too's and stories here on this forum. I have a 2001 F350 Crew Cab short bed with some mods, i.e Superchip tuner, upgrade air filter, 4inch exhaust Banks trans locker upgraded crossdrilled rotors , 33 inch tires and Weld wheels, 4 inch lift with Triple shocks on the front corners, a pair of PIAA Lights on the front bumper Stainless Push Bar with stainless grille guards and stainless round rod for the center grille and a Behind the cab is a quad light step up of KC lights on a stainless roll bar and bed rail bar . 70 gallon aux diesel fuel tank to feed my hungry 7.3......The truck is dark red with grey leather Lariat Package interior.Matching red Rhinoliner bedspray, Trailer brake equalizer and Firestone Air-Lift bags out back for those extra heavy hauls. I pull a 40 foot Winner's Circle toyhauler that weighs 16,000 at least once a month to biker events throughout the USA. I have stainless door latch covers and fuel door covers to add some bling. The truck is very dependable, 379,000 with any major problems , just batteries and alternator. Wish the fuel economy was a bit better than the 16 around town average ........any ideas out there to help that get better MPG's. Keep up all the great tips and road stories coming......until next time.......Mike

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
:welcome3 Mike. Getting better mileage is the job of your Superchip tuner. Bigger tires and a lift certainly do not help mileage.

Dave :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58