Happy 4th of July

bigdaddyTank

Who's your Bigdaddy?
Reaction score
I wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy 4th! :D Now go forth and blow things up. :sweet I'm out to fire up the smoker, gonna be smokin some ribs and brisquet and some pork loin. I gotta start early cause those ribs are hard to keep lit.
Last thing a Redneck ever sais:
"HEY yall watch this!"
That will be heard around my family a lot today. :roflmao

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
We celebrated last nyght (have to work tonorrow) blew lots of stuff, ate lots of stuff, drank LOTS of stuff. And I still have all my fengrs so eye can type :thumbs. Have a great day everyone.

Scott

f100cleveland

When In Doubt,THROTTLE ON
Reaction score
Wish every body a spectactular 4th. Not supposed to have any explosive fireworks here. All that is legal are sparklers, snakes, and fountain type sparklers that burn ya but don't blow anything off. :dunno Heading to a burnout contest in a nearby town then back home for the fireworks display.

RazzyB

Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Thanks to all who have served, and are serving, to keep our country independent.

JohnBoyToo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Razzy - agreed - that's what it is all about !!!

Which we could get "the media" to print what the nation really felt on just this one day....

I like that these survey's say how bad it is and how much ALL America hates the Pres, the war, the troops, etc....

They have NEVER called me on one of those surveys !!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Svttim