Reaction score
Hope you have a good one Barrett. :thumbs

Lordy Lordy.............. I just realized youre 40!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Last edited:

architect-builder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! :thanks

I had a good day, (even though I told Rachel I'm holding at 39, just like Jack Benny). Decided to take most of the day off, (nice perk to being your own boss :sweet , should have done this years ago ).

My mom watched the kids so we could go to dinner and see a movie, (Mr and Mrs Smith, worth watching -popcorn ). Don't remember the last time we went to a movie together. Rachel even drove, (she does not let me drive her new EX much :rolleyes: )

My daughter Kathryn's name was on the DVD collection of the Second Season of Magnum PI, My daughter Abigail's name was on a new bicycle helmet (red of course) and a new seat, Bradford, my son, gave me a new Craftsman 20 to 250 ft-lb torque wrench, always had reasons to need one, never bought myself one.

And Rach gave me various others, including a new Tiger's Cap, (destroyed my others with too many "undervehicle" modifications. :D

All in all a great day to become over the hill.

Thanks again guys. :) Sorry I did not check this earlier. :oops:

Barrett

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Barrett, you are now 10 years away from being eligible to join AARP! I turned 40 13 years ago and people asked me how did it feel. I told them the same (10 years away from AARP). I joined for a year, rejoined this year. I haven't seen any benefits other than more stuff in the mailbox. Hope your 40th was very happy and that you have at least 40-50 more birthdays!!!! :D

ktpauley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Happy belated birthday Barrett. I didn't see this sooner. Your birthday is 4 days before mine. I guess I'm 3 years away from being eligible to join AARP. Keith

architect-builder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ktpauley said:
Happy belated birthday Barrett. I didn't see this sooner. Your birthday is 4 days before mine. I guess I'm 3 years away from being eligible to join AARP. Keith

Keith,

Thanks, Happy Birthday to you. Hope you got something fun for your rig! :thumbs

(BTW, Birthday the same day as Father's Day? You probably got jipped. :sorry :D )

Hope you had a good day.

And, thanks again everyone else. It's nice to be remembered.

Barrett

ktpauley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
architect-builder said:
Keith,

Thanks, Happy Birthday to you. Hope you got something fun for your rig! :thumbs

(BTW, Birthday the same day as Father's Day? You probably got jipped. :sorry :D )

Hope you had a good day.

And, thanks again everyone else. It's nice to be remembered.

Barrett

Thanks Barrett.

No mods for the truck. :dunno I buy those myself. The boss unit doesn't know what I want and she doesn't know what I've done to it.

She get me a very nice watch. Got lots of kisses from the 4 legged kids.

My niece totally forgot until boss unit reminded her. She sent me a really nice e-card.

Keith

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58