Happy Thanksgiving

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone (Old and Young Gobblers alike). I know we all have lots to be thankful for. #1, to be able to live in such a great country, #2, to have great families, and #3 to have such great friends on SDD.com!!!

Here's a "GOBBLE-GOBBLE" to you all!!!!

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
TURKEY'S IN THE OVEN!!

My sweetheart works nights, so it fell on my daughter and I to get the turkey in the oven. My job (besides carving it) is to baste the thing every 30 - 45 minutes. I've been the "turkey baster" for every turkey meal for many years now. Since I have so much experience at it, I have achieved the title "Master Turkey Baster"!! But that seems to be a little drawn out and takes too long to say, so my abbreviated job title is "Master Baster"!! :tounge :tounge

Have a good Thanksgiving Day y'all.
turkey.gif
chickenleg.gif
turkey.gif
chickenleg.gif
turkey.gif

Last edited:

geonc

my other 4X4
Reaction score
And a "gobble-gobble" back atcha ;)

Everyone travel safe and enjoy the food:thumbs .....

Got 3 turkeys the other night at the turkey shoot :sweet

One is in the oven and all total we will have 3 birds and 2 hams and some venison plus the usual fixins you find out here in the country:hail ....expecting about 35 empty bellies to show up :eek: :roflmao ...URRRP!:D

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
same to all of you.

man GEO i gotta make a road trip to your house sometime!!sounds like you always got something good cookin down there.:sweet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58