Hard Decision!!

GilroyRacing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
exactly, thats why I want to lift mine!!

And like I said, the guy told me to give him a call when Im ready to lift mine, and he will sell me those wheels!!

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
IMO lifted trucks are the only mod with no benefit. All it does is raise the center of gravity and hurts fuel economy.

MBRPCrazyford

Eat Some Smoke
Reaction score
I was gonna say a little of both performance and the lift. That truck looks badass. Can't wait to see yours once you lift it.

97powerstroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my trucks lifted,at first i liked it,but now i kinda wish it wasnt lifted,im going to be puttin smaller tires on it soon.kills my mileage,decreases my turning radius,which is already terrible,puts alot more strain on front end components,decreases towing abilities,makes it harder to work in engine compartment,also harder to load things in bed,creates more of a blind spot in mirrors with small cars.these are all reasons im goin back to small tires,i will admit,they look cool all lifted up,but other then the coolness,thats the only benefit i see,and mines only a 4 inch lift with 35's.i vote for performance.;tu

f100cleveland

When In Doubt,THROTTLE ON
Reaction score
With the tires sticking that far out from the wheel wells you are going to have to wash it more from all the dirt getting thrown up plus the stone chips and up here the cops would bust ya and make you put fender flares on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58