Hard Decision!!

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would take the performance first and then the lift. Get all the engine work out of the way and then lift it. Or get a nice big step to stand on to work under the hood.

addicted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go performance. My buddy has lifted trucks and they are harder to drive the bigger tires are more expesive, much more wear on components that keep breaking, and you can't use the bed as you can't get anything up in there without giving yourself a hernia. I want one as well as they LOOK awesome but I won't becuase of the afore mentioned reasons.

I disagree that it is the only mod that doesn't help. It is the only mod that NEGATIVE Helps. Also you will not have more ground clearance unless you get bigger tires because your axles will be the same height.

6LMonster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also you will not have more ground clearance unless you get bigger tires because your axles will be the same height.

Let me clearify....you will have more frame ground clearance. When offroading you normally try not to straddle the rocks, you drive over them with a tire, thus axle clearance isn't as big a factor.

MBRPCrazyford

Eat Some Smoke
Reaction score
With the tires sticking that far out from the wheel wells you are going to have to wash it more from all the dirt getting thrown up plus the stone chips and up here the cops would bust ya and make you put fender flares on.

Yeah, cops around here don't think to kindly of tires stickin out past the fenders without flares and/or mud flaps. I've known more than one person that got stopped for this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58