Hard times for some.

Scot

;()
Reaction score
Not sure what the pmt is but I pay $1000 or more depending on business. Sad that even with that payment, fuel still costs more than the payment. If the wife didn't have a company gas card, there's no way she would still be driving the Silverado.

kbud14

I will never learn
Reaction score
about 200 dollars a month. in truck mods. saving for some expensive ones right now though.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
Loosing your monthly payment, and downsizing to a car or truck that you can pay cash for, might be an option to some.

well my vehicles are all bought and payed for,all 6 of them.but im downsizing to a car as my new thread shows.im selling my suburban to pay for the car and the repairs that it needs.i got all the parts it needs with it.thinkin hard about fixing and selling the psd and maybe my plow truck i just bought.i cant afford the fuel and maintenance for both diesels.dont get me wrong,i love my diesels but right now is not a good time for me and many people to own one.theyre supposed to get great fuel mileage but they drnk it like its water.my 94 drinks like a fish with the ULSD.i just filled it monday,both tanks.ive already run through a full tank and today isnt even over yet.thats 19 gallons of fuel i burnt and aint gone no where with it.ill be soo happy when my car is fixed and on the road.

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
360 on Truck
650 on car
205 on RV

Still got a few years on all of them. We try to pay a little extra on the principal when I can.

Looks like Bama wins the prize for the highest payment (of course the Peterbilt has more "goodies" on it than our PSD's).

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
Truck and Jetta paid for. 250/mo on the Saturn. I am so glad that I have the Jetta. It is saving us a ton even if it is a diesel. I am now looking at putting a WVO system on it. I miss making my own fuel but I don't have the time or space with my new job/home.

Scott

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
lets just round it up and say;
$505.85 and that is just a guess (18.5k+ left)

$115 per tank (that was last week) and at 8 fuel stations/mile that goes quickly...

$500-600 for more needed repairs (by Friday - expecting 3-6":eek::sweet)

CHPMustang

Reaction score
We been clear on the Excursion since November 2005 but may reserve it for heavier duties while we use the Mustang and possible new car this summer which obtain better mileage.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
I just did some figuring on what it cost me to dead head my Peterbilt.

Around 1.39 per mile, with fuel costing 3.95 per gallon, and if my truck gets 5.5 mpg.

It's killing me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl