has anybody installed upfitter switches

06_KingRanch

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
has anybody installed upfitter switches on a truck that didnt come with them as an option. i was wondering where the wire harness routes on these trucks or wat you have to remove in order to get access to where the wires are suppose to be, i want it to look like the switches came as an option on the truck.

bling821

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are these just two position switches (i.e. on/off) or can they be three way switches? The website didn't talk about that I don't think.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check here.PowerStroke Shop Look for the 05UPFITSWKIT kit. They have the parts and instructions for installation, complete with pictures.:sweet

My truck came without them and I used this write-up, when I put them in the truck. Worked great, thanks to :clap: rray32539. RR, the check is in the mail. LOL

ashmass

Cajun in Alaska
Reaction score
I also installed my own and they look factory. Use the write up mentioned by rray. I actually allowed my 11 year old son do the majority of this job and he didn't have any problems, the write up is that good.

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
My truck came without them and I used this write-up, when I put them in the truck. Worked great, thanks to :clap: rray32539. RR, the check is in the mail. LOL

Yes, with all of the income I have earned from that article, I was able to invest wisely and retire.:roflmao

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14