Has anyone removed coin holder and installed factory aux switches?

Notplayn

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
2008 F350 DRW Lariat. There is a coin holder lower center of dash and I have seen aux switches from the factory installed there. I was wondering if anyone knows it the wiring is behind the coin holder for the switches.

Thanks

Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it is the original location for the Aux switches, it is very easy. Usually less than an hour at the dealership, plus the kit. For an '06 it is usually less than $150, but that is here, and it has been a while since I had mine done.

Notplayn

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
yes, it is the original location. One truck has them the other does not. so you are saying it is a kit that can be installed. i will check with the dealership on that. thanks

AK Rover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are these the switches you're talking about? My truck is fitted with the Upfitter package and factory brake controller. I was very fortunate finding such a nicely equipped truck on the used market that hadn't been beat to crap.

I just looked at ebay and there are a number of the Upfitter switch kits available for what seems to be reasonable prices. I'm sure they're a lot cheaper than the dealer.

IMG_0850.jpg

Last edited:

Notplayn

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Yes that is it. However in the 08 that I am looking at the brake controller is on the left and the switches would be on the right.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58