Having a problem

Yaz

Power Stroke
Reaction score
Need some help. Went out of town for the forth and left the SD with the wife. While she had it the engine light came on. Checked the manual and it says its an emmisions problem. The truck is still running great. Anyone know where I could get it looked at in Eastern NC. We are on a tight budget right now to a recent family emergency. Any help will be great.

The truck is a stock 06, 6L with 45,000.

Thank you
Robert

atk

Reaction score
Need some help. Went out of town for the forth and left the SD with the wife. While she had it the engine light came on. Checked the manual and it says its an emmisions problem. The truck is still running great. Anyone know where I could get it looked at in Eastern NC. We are on a tight budget right now to a recent family emergency. Any help will be great.

The truck is a stock 06, 6L with 45,000.

Thank you
Robert

you still should have some warranty(at Ford)....even if you have to pay the 100.00 deductible. it will probaly cost close to that if you take it to a private shop to get diagnosed...hope this helps

the_hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine did the same thing about 200km over the full warranty. I took it to my local dealer and they scanned it. It was the EGR valve. The service manager honoured the warranty and replaced it.

Cheers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14