Headlight upgrades options

JohnBoyToo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I understand correctly, I would need a wiring harness and lamps.
What is cost of harness and lamps?
What is the detail of installing harness?
Thanks
Ken

About $30 to 60 IIRC... www.gosracing.com has some....
EZ Install - maybe 15 minutes...:thumbs

New upgraded Silverstars plug right in too, and 9005's in the fogs add about 30 watts...

02EX_PSD

Not as Junior of a Member
Reaction score
I have an 01 "X" with 190K and the headlights same to have lost some brightness over time.
My question are.
1. What headlight would be best?
2. What haedlight would be best w/o any additional wiring?
3. Any recommended vendors?

Thanks

Ken1, I just installed the headlamp harness and Ultra bulbs as well. The harness install is easy: You just unplug the driver's side headlamp plug and plug the harness into that plug. The harness has its own sockets that you use for the bulbs that plug back into the headlamps. There are two spots for furnished relays and tuck the harness under the jack handle, close the hood and turn on the lights. Done! Let there light!:hail

GONZO86

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
ULTRA?

I see everybody likes the silverstar ultras, anybody use anything higher than 4000k, i see on flebay alot of 8500k to 10000k bulbs out there.

thanks

rod

police stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just upgraded to these lights now that a stocker took on some water... Also running the Ultra Silverstars....all I can say is sweet.

police stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ebay my friend looked into them for a while, then decided that I could get all four front lights blacked or chromed out. For the same money as it would be to replace the 1 headlamp from Ford that held water in it. So I bought it from Motorsporthouse heres the link do a search by the style of light. Their is more than just this one dealer for this style/brand.

Link:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&viewitem=&item=130064498991

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58