Headlights...

Kleetus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have a cost on the 2005 Harley Edition blacked out headlights? I want a set, but Ford want $650 for them... I laughed and said hello ebay. Can't find them though.

On a side note, I had some jackass run into my truck friday night... 1964 miles on the clock. :cussing: Minor damage to the passenger front fender, crushed the hubcap, put a mark on the door, and cleaned the salt off the running board. The steering wheel is cocked left a little, but the Dealership / Alignment shop said the toe was a little off and checking into what part and how bad. All I can say is there's a Old's Alero running around with no front end on it, and he had a worse drive home than I did. I'm pushing for a new rim, tire and fender. I think the door and running board are fine.

Is it legal to kill retards yet? :guns:

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
doesnt that just piss you the hell off, jeez id be flamin right now

back on subject: i've been looking for a pair of those headlights, for $650 i can skip em though, i think that they'd be the finishing touch for my truck

$trokin6.0

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I might have to check them out for my 2004 harley. Got any pictures?

Kleetus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nothing other than the one on the second page of the '05 sales book. I saw one in person, about 2 days before I ordered my truck which is how I ended up with black instead of the shadow grey...

I just can't believe the price. That's just nuts...

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
did you try the powerstroke shop
i seem to recall seeing them somewheres for less dollars, not ebay

you would think it would be easy to pop off the outer lense and paint em black......

Kleetus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not quite... they use some kind of thermoset glue. Some can be heated in the oven and peel apart, others are non-servicable.. Being this late since 2001 when they quit using the old glue on the LS I'm pretty confident it would be tough to do now...

I will try the powerstroke shop.

Kleetus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally got my numbers from my Ford sheet... anyway they are:

5C3Z13008CA and 5C3Z13008DA although I think the last one was revised with a new number... Ford wants $326 and $328 each, best I've seen so far is $242.

That's still a lot of money for a plastic headlight that will be yellow in 4-5 years... Any sugestions?

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
I payed close to that in 2001 for Excursion headlights. At the time all trucks had the "frosted" type headlights and X's had the clear diamond headlights, so my truck looked pretty good with excursion headlights and grill. You can buy them now for about $120 pair. So you can pay or wait.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58