Headlights

Super 05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else here feel like the Headlights are aimed a little low??? I have an 05 and just seems to me like they are.

kusto

Frozen PSD
Reaction score
Not by the way the little rice burners flash their high beams at me when we meet on the highway.-mad

Bigdog29

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Well, your truck is leveled. Last time I checked, that affects the aim of the headlights. To the original poster, I would imagine with the stock rake and no load on the truck, they could be aimed rather low.

kusto

Frozen PSD
Reaction score
Bigdog29 said:
Well, your truck is leveled. Last time I checked, that affects the aim of the headlights. To the original poster, I would imagine with the stock rake and no load on the truck, they could be aimed rather low.

Sorry "BIGDOG29"....just updated my sig:sorry ...I only had the level kit for two weeks the added 3" blocks to the rear as well now I guess its a 3" lift.:tounge and last time I checked...it put me back to the stock rake.

Super 05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I'm not the only one. Was begining to think I had too much to drink.:thumbs

wdw64

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
My lights are not too low, but how do I get rid of the fog on the lenses???

kusto

Frozen PSD
Reaction score
wdw64 said:
My lights are not too low, but how do I get rid of the fog on the lenses???

A fogged lense indicates a crack or broken seal of some sort. It may also be a result of a damaged o-ring where the bulb attaches to the lense. i would check here first, them maybe pull the entire assembly to check for cracks. Then you might be able to use silicone sealer to repair the crack.:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14