heated seats

lomac9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2005 F350 king Ranch. I noticed my front driver seat heater isnt working. The light comes on when you hit the button but no heat from seat. Sorry might be in wrong section of forum

Last edited:

roger2003

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey lomac9, check your plug in under seat, I noticed that stuff getting shoved under seats bumps the wire clips. If thats not it, it might be the heat element in seat package. Good luck.

smlarkin

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hey man I am having the same problem. I took out the drivers side seat and went through all the wiring and all was good. I then took out the passengers side, which works, heat module under the seat and put it in the drivers side and still didn't work. I have read on other sites that it may be a wire in the seat foam that has burned out. I didn't want to take it that far yet of taking the leather off, I am in Vegas and really don't need it but it just bugs me when things don't work. I will see if I can find more details about how they fixed the problems and let you know. Let me know if you figure it out, would love to fix mine too. Good luck

DR.Diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you can find the connector for the heater grid in the seat.unplug it and do a resistance test.more than likely the wire is burnt into where the grid is tucked into the groove in the seat foam.there not to exspencive and fairly easy to change.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58