Reaction score
powerboatr said:
Welcome,
Helicopters are the only real aircraft
to fly is heavenly, but to HOVER is devine :D
vist often,
SALUTE
:usa

Hovering may be devine. But flying through the mountains of Montana & Wyoming at over 450 mph, just a few hundred feet above the ground on a moon-less night, that takes cahones!!!

I recall that one night we just missed kissing a ridgeline by less than 100' while climbing as fast as the BUFF would go. We didn't do it intentionally. But you learn from the experience, move on, and don't make the same mistake twice. It's what happens when you fight to win and you train to fight.

Welcome XTrmXJ.

It's always good to see a fellow fly-guy around here, there're a few too many squids!! ;) :laffup :lmao :roflmao

XTrmXJ

NACHHOOOOOOO!!!!
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome.. Im an E-5 and I will be putting E-6 on shortly, Ive flown in the F-15 a couple of times and had a blast, We even broke the sound Barrier in the Shannadoha Mountain Valley, needless to say we broke windows.. Im crossing over to become a Flight Engineer on the BlackHawk which is a co-pilot, later on down the road I thought about crossing over to the Army and become a Warrant Officer and be a full time pilot on the Hawks.. There is alot of money (six figures starting out) in flying Helos in the outside world, Not to mention the other Degrees I picked up on so I can always have somthing to fall back on in case of..

Thanks from a follower, and thanks for being a leader

XTrmXJ

NACHHOOOOOOO!!!!
Reaction score
for those of you that arnt aware of the plane types, here they are

The F-15 Eagle

F-15-7.jpg

The FA-22 Raptor

fa22_touchdown.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics