New Member Hello Everyone

Zilla 58

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I am an auto transporter from eastern Iowa. I'm using a 06 F350SC DRW 6.0 2X4 with 242,000 miles on it so far. I have owned many Ford PU's over the years. Mt last truck was a 02 with a 7.3 that was traded when it turned 410,000 miles. Which was Not the smartest thing I ever did.. lol
I do have a question about the A/C control's. What makes the A/C compresser cycle in the defrost position?? My compressor stays on all the time and never cycles on and off. I have changed the control on the dash, but its still doing the same thing. It works fine otherwise except for this small problem. The comperser
clutch is working properly.
Thanks
Zilla

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
:welcome1

The A/C cycles in the defrost position to remove moisture from the air thus doing a better job of defrosting. If the compressor is on 24/7 when in the defrost position the system might need to be recharged?

I am the only member.
Not any more - Didn't want you to be lonely :D

CookieMonster

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Im new here and wanting to post a new thread about my 05 250 (got a couple questions), but i cant post new threads and cant look at pictures. Ive sent an email explaining the situation to the administrator via the contact us link at the bottom, but so far i havent gotten a reply. any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Duncan.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14