Hello from AZ

silvertitan

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I live in Green VAlley, AZ (South of Tucson, AZ) and work at a mine as a safety guy. The mine I work for uses mostly ford trucks and offers an X plan for use with either Dodge or Ford. I had a 2004.5 Dodge Ram 2500 a few years ago but it was a 2wd and there is no aftermarket for these except engine mods.

I am looking at possibly purchasing a new 2011 F-250 CCLB 2wd after my promotion goes through at the end of January.

I live clsoe to the mine but outside of that it's about 25 minutes to Tucson and I spend a lot of time traveling to Phoenix to see my family or going to either meet my ex-wife in TX or traveling to AL to get my kids atleast 1-2 times a year so I'm looking for a diesel. I am a huge truck nut and have driven all of the big 3 over the year, but the cummins was my only diesel and I got hooked. I currently have an 05 Nissan Titan CC 4wd which I bought about 2.5 years ago while going through my divorce. I'm looking to trade this in.

Reason for the long bed, is I want lots of room, always liked a longer bed, and also wanted to possibly put stacks on it and probably an exterior fuel cell for more capacity.

So looking forward to getting information to help weigh my options and learn about the powerstroke.

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!!!!! There are a few guys here who already have a 2011. They can probably give you some good info. Look at the thread regarding the 6.7 engine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14