Hello from central Calif.

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I raced with quite a few of the cup guys at Riverside and Sears Point in the Saturday races, when they were playing around in the Tour cars. I use to run with Ron Hornaday and some of the west coast guys in the Soutwest Tour every week, till they moved up to the big time, and i went broke trying!!!

JR

Cool!!! It seems like it's getting more expensive all the time (like everything else), and if you're not connected with the people with the big $$ (like Hendricks, Roush, Childress, Gibbs, etc.) then it's pretty tough. I'd like to see the Wood Brothers and Petty's groups do better this year.

jr4452

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I would too. That kid that the Woods' have driving for them seems to be a great kid, and a pretty damn good driver to boot!

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would too. That kid that the Woods' have driving for them seems to be a great kid, and a pretty damn good driver to boot!

Yes, someone here had posted after the Daytona 500 that they knew his parents. Trevor's racing this weekend at his "home track" in Bristol, so I'm sure the pressure will be greater than before. Hopefully he'll at least get a top 5 if not win it. Of course it would be great if he could win both the Nationwide and Cup races this weekend.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14