Hello from Ohio

Oldbull8

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hello from Delphos Ohio, located on US30 about 20 miles West of I-75, between Lima OH and Ft.Wayne IN. Name is Bill, I'm an old guy, but enjoy working on the early SD's and mostly the IDI's. Anyone ever in the area within 50 miles and have trouble plenty of tools and AutoEnginuity enhanced. Gimme a call, I'll see if I can help out. 419-three 0 two-five three three 6. I also belong to the Oilburners, same name.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
:welcome Oldbull8. I like the IDI's myself, having owned a 93 IDI. Great motors and rock solid.

Dave :)

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SDD.com, you come to the right place, we have lots of old guys and a few old farts around here.
Doug

Oldbull8

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the welcoming. Bet you guys have a long ways to go to catch up to me being an Old fart (85). Gotta go now and change my rear rotors and calipers or rebuild them on the 99, 182K on it. Azone don't have the calipers and Rock Auto is very confusing on there listing, I'll see what I can do. Just bought an American Star 33' RV and found out my truck brakes ain't up to par.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the welcoming. Bet you guys have a long ways to go to catch up to me being an Old fart (85). Gotta go now and change my rear rotors and calipers or rebuild them on the 99, 182K on it. Azone don't have the calipers and Rock Auto is very confusing on there listing, I'll see what I can do. Just bought an American Star 33' RV and found out my truck brakes ain't up to par.

WELCOME ABOARD ;tu;tu

And thanks for relieving me as the SDD >>Old Fart<< ;):D, although I've enjoyed my Rein.... It's nice to have another "Well Seasoned Kid" as a member that remembers.. a match book cover is .016 thick.. good for set'n points ?? :lmao:lmao

Joe

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I used that trick many years ago. My father taught me that one on our 1962 Rambler. POS car, even then.

Dave :D

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My grand dad told me to respect the old farts...So I do, until they cut me off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58