Hello from overseas!

danegerous

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Dane Harding and I'm currently in Al Asad, Iraq with the 3rd Marine Air Wing. I don't own a superduty personally but I drive one everyday out here and I love it. I'm considering getting rid of my Lexus for one when I get home but we'll see ;) These trucks go through hell out here and it definitly takes it's toll. I didn't just register to ask for help this one time, sooner or later when I NEED a truck in my life I'm going to pick up a 99' up superduty. However one of my trucks is down and since it's not a military vehicle it's often hard to get support. So me and my somewhat mechanically inclined friend are taking matters into our own hands haha.

A little background on me, I was born in Washington state and lived on a farm near Cle Elum and then my father moved us to Las Vegas. From there I joined the Marines and now I live in sunny overpriced San Diego where I go to school part time and mess around with my Rx7 drift car.

I've got about 7 months left in this country and I'd love to bring my other beast back to life to hand it over to the next crew of Marines taking over. Thanks all for the welcome, see you around!

By the way the trucks are 2003 F350's, Arizona beige ( I think thats what the color is called) 6.0 liter, 4x4. They haul trailers in excess of 15,000 pounds when full (probably way past capacity) but they do it like a champ ;tu

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome aboard...............

:SDD2

Tbar

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SDD and thank you for your service to our country.
Doug

Last edited:

danegerous

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hey thanks for the warm welcomes everyone, no worries about the service we all do our part in one way or another. This forum for example! haha I'm sure I'll be able to get my other truck up in no time. Seems like a close community and I like that a lot. I'll post some pictures up of these bad boys so you can see them in action. :sweet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14