HELLO FROM WEATHERFORD TEXAS

03EXCURS

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
HI ALL, IM BRYAN FROM WEATHERFORD TEXAS AND GLAD TO BE PART OF YOUR GROUP. I LOOK FORWARD TO SHARING IDEAS WITH EVERYBODY ABOUT TRUCKS. IM STILL FAIRLY NEW TO THE DIESEL WORLD BUT HAVE A VAST KNOWLEDGE OF GAS RIDES SO IM LEARNING QUICK. MY RIDE IS A 03 EXCURSION EDDIE B., 7.3, AUTO, LOADED, WITH MUFFLER DELETE PIPE, SS 5 INCH SILVERLINE TIP, DVD, PSP, AND VARIOUS OTHER GOODIES. SOON TO HAVE SUPERCHIPS PROGRAMMER (WHEN I GET IT BACK FROM SUPERCHIPS FROM HAVING TO FLASH IT), AND S&B INTAKE.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
:welcome1

caps2.jpg

keanoknick

Big Stroker
Reaction score
:w4

Hey, welcome!! I used to live in weatherford 'till about 2 years ago, then moved into Ft. Worth, I still make it out that way from time to time, I'm addicted to Skinny's burgers!

You should check out our local club too, North Texas Power Stroke Association - Index it's a free club for PSD enthusiasts, we have montly get togethers, there's quite a few members in this forum, and a few from weatherford too. Hope to see ya around sometime, wave or honk if you see my truck, I've got a big North Texas Powerstroke Association sticker on the back window.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14