hello hello

BigRedJeep

Mind if I Smoke
Reaction score
hey im Nick and i have been on the site for a while now. i have a '00 f250 extended cab long bed 6 spd. a few months ago i put the ts 6 pos chip on it. Ya know stock, high idel, 50, 75, 100, 150?(so they say) but its a little hard to drive on high cus it idels down so quick. but itll smoke a lot.:burnit but anyways im 20 and i go to the university of Louisville, where im studying to graduate sometime in the next few years lol. and i work at Circuit city. My dad owns a body shop and i spend a lot of time there. my dad dosent like my truck at all but it rides better than his 97 chevy 2500 with the 454 that burns gas like krazy.:dunno

yep thats about all i can think of now so thanks to all that have helped me on the site so far, you have all been a big help.:D

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We just glad to have you here BigRedJeep. Welcome and we will be praying that your dad sees the light and gets turned on by your PowerStroker.:sweet
It's never to late for him to see the light.:roflmao :roflmao You a fine young man who knows whats right :burnit Powerstrokerit

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
BigRedJeep said:
yep thats about all i can think of now so thanks to all that have helped me on the site so far, you have all been a big help.:D
we have? OH YEAH! that's right, you're DAMN right we have!

Kidding, glad you're lovin yer truck

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58