hello map sensor question

GREG

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
roosterdiesel said:
Have you changed the fuel filter?

Don't forget you have a huge 1.15 A/R exhaust housing that isn't going to spool all that quickly, if the turbo is in stock trim.
change the fuel and cleaned the screen turbo is in stock trim

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Never heard of a 30hp chip, what's the brand? As stated what you're feeling is probably just turbo lag.

GREG

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
whatabudro said:
Never heard of a 30hp chip, what's the brand? As stated what you're feeling is probably just turbo lag.
IT IS A BD CHIP I STILL HAVE THE STOCK DOWN PIPE ON TURBO LAG WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE IT BETTER I DRIVE THE TRUCK EVERY DAY BUT I WANT IT TO RUN THE BEST IT FOR A DAILY DRIVER MY BROTHERINLAW HAS A 04 DURAMAX AND I CAN BARLY RUN WITH HIS TRUCK STOCK THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
GREG said:
IT IS A BD CHIP I STILL HAVE THE STOCK DOWN PIPE ON TURBO LAG WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE IT BETTER I DRIVE THE TRUCK EVERY DAY BUT I WANT IT TO RUN THE BEST IT FOR A DAILY DRIVER MY BROTHERINLAW HAS A 04 DURAMAX AND I CAN BARLY RUN WITH HIS TRUCK STOCK THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

I chip from Twildman, or Jody Tipton will add more power and will get rid of alot of the lag you have. Also know that there are two completely different diesel technologies at work with your truck versus a Dmax, and to win you have to invest much more than him. A chip from wildman or jody is your best bet, along with a shift kit if you have an auto. If your BIL puts a chip on his, game over.

If you have the money to throw at the truck and want to we can certainly point you in the right direction.

GREG

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
whatabudro said:
I chip from Twildman, or Jody Tipton will add more power and will get rid of alot of the lag you have. Also know that there are two completely different diesel technologies at work with your truck versus a Dmax, and to win you have to invest much more than him. A chip from wildman or jody is your best bet, along with a shift kit if you have an auto. If your BIL puts a chip on his, game over.

If you have the money to throw at the truck and want to we can certainly point you in the right direction.
I JUST PUT $2000 OF INJECTOR IN HIS TRUCK SAY THERE NOT ANY PROGRAMER PUT ON HIS SO MAYBE I AM IN LUCK HOW ABOUT THE DOWN PIPE WILL NOITCE A DIFFERNCE BUT THE OTHER GUY CUOLD GET A CHIP FIXED UP THAT WOULD WORK GOOD I ALSO TOW WITH THIS TRUCK SO THAT MIGHT BE A CONCERN WUOLD A FTVB BE A GOOD CHOICE OR JUST SHIFT KIT THANKS AGIAN

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14