Hello,

F350C130

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hutch, I want to do the in tank mods to my truck. Would you PM me a list of the parts I am going to need to do this mod? Thanks.

hutchinaugusta

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
To be honest it has been so long I don't remember what all you'll need, one of the vendors could help I'm sure. One thing, if avialable use SS fittings

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
Crumm said:
Who in the heck did that guy by the name of Fordmechanic use to be?

I believe it's Jeff, Iluvsteelies, stilluvinsteelies and numerous other names that have been banned from over there.

hutchinaugusta

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
He wanted us to believe he was a "virgin" and never had posted before. Then he wanted to take the conversation to PM, yet he only had 77 previous posts. When I only had 77 posts I did not even know what the flashing envelope meant much.

Now that I think about you're most likely correct about who it is, he is an idiot and been on my back for years. He NEVER has anything constructive or helpful to say, just slams people left and right.

I sent him a PM with my phone number asking him to call me, he never did, what a pus.:sweet Steelies if you're reading this imagine the little guy is holding up a different finger, understand?

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
thats funny,
i know steelies, i see your not the only one he flamed.
waaaaaay back in 02 he and i had some words as well,
O well its to peaceful here we all just have a great time and friendly atmosphere.

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
hutchinaugusta said:
...Now that I think about you're most likely correct about who it is...

Look at his posts over there in the "Sequential Turbos" and "Cylinder Pressures" threads. I'd bet a paycheck from my part time job!:D Not the one from the cotton gin though!:roflmao

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
I was thinking to go post on top of his with some NEW math about how is figures are wrong and see if he spins up so to speak:eek:

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
roosterdiesel said:
I believe it's Jeff, Iluvsteelies, stilluvinsteelies and numerous other names that have been banned from over there.

So I am not the only one that has had a run in with this guy...... :confused:

Tbar

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58