Hello

shaneross78

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
New member here. Bought my dad's 2002 7.3 last summer and enjoy reading the posts on here. Hope everyone is doing great!

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!!! Go to the User CP page and put your truck's information in the signature line. At least you got a truck that you know. I'd rather have one like that than one I'd never seen before.

shaneross78

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks

Welcome aboard!!! Go to the User CP page and put your truck's information in the signature line. At least you got a truck that you know. I'd rather have one like that than one I'd never seen before.

Got the signature line updated -- Thanks! You're not kidding about buying used trucks from strangers. Funny thing is that I bought it from pops last July w/ 43K miles and had to replace all 8 injectors in November..... OUCH! I believe they went bad from lack of use..... Mechanic claimed I had off road fuel in the tank, which I'm sure contributed (I didn't knowingly run that fuel), but pops rarely drove it (43K miles in 7 years), so I'm going with the theory that the injector O rings dried out over time.... Other than that little set back.....Love the truck!

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Welcome! Great place to be for your superduty! Wish I had a truck that was low mileage like yours! Not even broken in yet! You definately got a keeper with yrs and yrs of life left. :sweet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg