Hello

Dale_Lakin

Powerstroke Wannabe Owner
Reaction score
Been awhile since I posted here got linked here for something else (Sambo I didn't know you were active here). Anyway wanted to say Hi and give a quick update to anyone interested.

As of March of this year I took a job at Joe Cooper Truck Center as Parts manager. I inherited probably one of the most screwed up parts departments I have ever seen. It has been a long road but it I would say it is on the down hill side and will be in order by the first of the year or so. Hopefully by early to mid next year I will be in a position to get back into an internet PSD storefront. I think that was some of my favorite times in parts was when I started the website and sold PSD parts and got to know some of the customers through the use of forums.:thumbs

Last edited:

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Dale_Lakin said:
Been awhile since I posted here got linked here for something else (Sambo I didn't know you were active here). Anyway wanted to say Hi and give a quick update to anyone interested.

As of March of this year I took a job at Joe Cooper Truck Center as Parts manager. I inherited probably one of the most screwed up parts departments I have ever seen. It has been a long road but it I would say it is on the down hill side and will be in order by the first of the year or so. Hopefully by early to mid next year I will be in a position to get back into an internet PSD storefront. I think that was some of my favorite times in parts was when I started the website and sold PSD parts and got to know some of the customers through the use of forums.:thumbs

Hi Dale-

Long time , no hear, since you first enticed me over here about a year and a half ago from the "other site".

I'm a "parts guy" now also, albeit in the RV world and I'm laid off now until the spring.

Welcome Back!!:thumbs :thumbs

Last edited:

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
Sorry to all you parts guys out there, but I hate parts people. The dealership where we buy all our sewer equipment parts at has the biggest idiot parts people out there. When I go to get parts I just walk in the back and get what I need and take it to them to bill it. They have no clue what they are selling, but sure know how to play solitare.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
dayum
i thought you ... like moved to pluto or something
good thing you made it back from the fomer planet...
keep us in the know about where to go for parts...:thumbs

s d mills

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Missed ya, Lurch....Norma sends a hug, too. Glad to hear you've settled in and whippin' that place into shape. Our best to you and the wreckin' crew.

:thumbs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58