HELLP 2005 6.0 Stumbled onto its face and died last night

fordoor

SDD Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the information, now all I have to do is take out the chip and the exhaust so i don't get the run around at the dealer.
Anyone know of any good dealers in my area (GILROY, CA). I wont go back to the Morgan Hill Ford Store ever again they messed up more than they fixed when the head gaskets were leaking. Anyone hear anything about the diesel techs at Gilroy Ford

oh and P.S. Fordoor the Garlic Festival was hot and bigger then ever this year almost to big I think I'm gonna head out of town and do some fishing next year the traffic here gets pretty bad
Don't forget to go back to stock air filter also. Not all dealers are concerned about modified exhaust,but I would definately check it out first with the dealer that you end up choosing. I don't know your dealers down there,I'm 5 hrs. North,sorry. Good Luck.

SiFlyBy

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
FICM. If you were in ND, bring it to me and I dont care about your mods, but in GA i dont know.

pollittax

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
6.0 woe's

hey ripper, my 05 550 started running like you discribed. had you been noticing some loss of power, or was it quick? mine stumbles on accel, and under load. sound like yours? how long did ford have it? thanks .

RipperF350

RipperF350
Reaction score
it was sudden and the loss of power was very fast it went from normal running condition to dead in about 3 minutes missing worse and worse until it finally died Ford had it for 7 days 5 working days

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14