Question Help With Tire Size On Stock Wheels 20"

Gatorbait2001

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
First of all I wanted to say that I am new to the site so thank you very much in advance for all the help!

I picked up an 05 Crew Cab Long Bed SRW F350 FX4. It currently has the 20" Alcoas which I love but it has 275/60/20 street tread tires which I hate. Other than putting stock OEM 275/65/20 Goodyears back on would a 35X12.50-20 tire fit on stock wheels with a stock suspension?

Also would you recommend Toyo Open Countys or Nitto Terra Grapplers? I am more concerned with road noise than offroad performance since I rarely go offroad. Just love the way they look especially the Nitto Mud Grapplers but have a feelinf they will be really loud at highway speeds. Again thank you.

John

missingsc331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, i would not recommend nitto's, i've heard nothing but good things about toyo's. i can tell you that both bfg's (mud and all terrain) are very good and the pro comp xtreme at's that i have now are good tires.

this is a picture of my 35x12.50 -20 pro comps on factory 20's with a levelling kit.
truck.jpg

wpfd571

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The toyos and the terra grapplers are good, have friends with both and there quiet and do ok off road, the mud grapplers are LOUD. My next set will be the terra grapplers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl