HELP

bonestroker

stroke it if you got it
Reaction score
I need some help my truck is in roosevelt utah brooke down. Is what happen is it coughed about 4 times then died, it will crank BUTT it will not start. I changed out the cps with no luck. It acts like she isn't getting any fuel, and I have to head to col on friday :cussing:

stroker21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine had cps symtoms once and it ended up being one of the relays that deals with the cps. I forget the one.

Brad B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw a post on here about a #22 maxi fuse being blown and showing those symptoms.

Vinni

I didn't do it
Reaction score
I need some help my truck is in roosevelt utah brooke down. Is what happen is it coughed about 4 times then died, it will crank BUTT it will not start. I changed out the cps with no luck. It acts like she isn't getting any fuel, and I have to head to col on friday :cussing:

If you think it is not getting fuel - drain the bowl with the handle - take off the lid - pull the filter and turn on the key. Additionally, you should be able to hear the pump on the frame rail.

bonestroker

stroke it if you got it
Reaction score
Sorry i didn't get back quicker, It ended up being the icm what a pain in the arss that was .But thanks for all you help :thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14