rant Here's one for ya'll

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats why truckers call CALI the land of fruit and nuts......LOL

Joe come to florida you can still be on the west coast....We only have rain and wind 6 months out of the year and that still a turkey shoot...LOL

Last edited:

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not trying to be a jerk, but whats the good? Never been there and have only heard horr storys :dunno

I agree! California has some great weather at least in San Diego. Other than that its full of crime, gangs, drugs, illegals, and CRAZIES who haven't heard of a balanced State budget! Crazies = the Party for Change!

Thats why truckers call CALI the land of fruit and nuts......LOL

Joe come to florida you can still be on the west coast....We only have rain and wind 6 months out of the year and that still a turkey shoot...LOL

:lmao:lmao

I hear ya'll !

But where we live out here, you'd never know you were in California.. other than, the occasional BS environmental impacts from Sac Town.... those things happen.. no matter where we live.. nowadayz. CENCAL.. ain't the Cali you see & hear about on the News.

Here it's: Two seasons (no snow) , crime is low-low, the pace is slooow, own our home, small house, big lot, RV & boat on the property, GREAT neighbors, very quiet "hood".. 2 hour from the coast, 2 hours from the Sierras, 10 hours from the nearest relatives, LA & SF are foreign country, rush hour is 10 minutes long (but you Do halfta watch-out for Farm tractors).. Pioneer families still run the growth.. i.e; Developers are not well thought of......

When I weigh all that.. I'll stay Right Here.. Thank you Very Much ;):D

Life Is Good ;tu ;tu

Joe

02Oilburner

SDD Power Hungry
Reaction score
:lmao:lmao

I hear ya'll !

But where we live out here, you'd never know you were in California.. other than, the occasional BS environmental impacts from Sac Town.... those things happen.. no matter where we live.. nowadayz. CENCAL.. ain't the Cali you see & hear about on the News.

Here it's: Two seasons (no snow) , crime is low-low, the pace is slooow, own our home, small house, big lot, RV & boat on the property, GREAT neighbors, very quiet "hood".. 2 hour from the coast, 2 hours from the Sierras, 10 hours from the nearest relatives, LA & SF are foreign country, rush hour is 10 minutes long (but you Do halfta watch-out for Farm tractors).. Pioneer families still run the growth.. i.e; Developers are not well thought of......

When I weigh all that.. I'll stay Right Here.. Thank you Very Much ;):D

Life Is Good ;tu ;tu

Joe

That does sound like PARADISE! Glad you are free from what we all mentioned!;tu

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58