hesitation

missingsc331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesterday it was about 80 degrees and when i came to a complete stop and tried to accelerate again the truck would hesitate as if it was going to cut off then the turbo would spool and it would be fine, it did blow some white smoke when it did this. It only did it 2 or 3 times and today it seems to be fine. Any ideas on what could have caused this?

Thanks

JRJ04

Reaction score
any codes or check engine light? Im gonna say it has something to do with the egr. Those seem to be the cause of many problems....someone else will chime in. Bush is all over the egr!!:sweet

missingsc331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i just got it out of the shop ... i had the egr cooler and egr valve replaced ... no codes so i dont know ... thanks though

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i just got it out of the shop ... i had the egr cooler and egr valve replaced ... no codes so i dont know ... thanks though

what ? they replaced parts and didnt have codes ?

if you had a cracked egr cooler then i hope they looked at
the oil cooler for restriction...would have been nice if while
they were in there they replaced the HPOP connector.

were you suffering from a loss of coolant ?

missingsc331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah it was leaking coolant so i took it in ... they first said it was the oil cooler, then they said that they replaced the egr cooler .. someone else picked the truck up for me since i was out of town and the invoice didnt say exactly what was done since it was under warranty ... when i took it in there were no codes and there still are none

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg