Hey All

Elk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been lurking here for a while so I figured I should say hello. I got a new 06 F-350 4x4 dually about a month ago! :sweet I'm just under 1000 miles and have not had a bit of trouble. This is the first diesel I've owned so it's taken a little getting used to, but so far I love the truck!

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Welcome ELK aka Lurker :D
glad to have you here. 1000 miles, with this group its time for some gauges, exhaust, etc etc, post any pics???

stop by often, we are experts at BS, ribbing and wallet thinning
plus tons of folks here actually have the correct answers and wont call you a Dummy for asking

pull up a chair and sit a spell

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Welcome ELK. Don't baby your new truck. Drive it like you stole it. You have enough miles that you can and should get on it.

Dave :)

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
powerboatr said:
Welcome ELK aka Lurker :D
glad to have you here. 1000 miles, with this group its time for some gauges, exhaust, etc etc, post any pics???

stop by often, we are experts at BS, ribbing and wallet thinning
plus tons of folks here actually have the correct answers and wont call you a Dummy for asking

pull up a chair and sit a spell

I to would like to say Welcome. Powerboater (Robert):hail :hail is our Word Smith around here and tells it like it is. :thumbs

jimmypage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome elk like the name 1000 miles is a bit much with no mods:D you think you love your truck now wait tell you do some mods:thumbs im on my first to ive had mine for 2 months and have 5500 miles no problems either good luck

Elk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes!!
Mods will have to wait for money. My other toy (Jeep) sucks most of the play money. Don't worry, I'm not babying the truck. ;)
95-stroker, I'm just east of Longmont.
I'll have to re-size the pics before I can attach them. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58