Hey Bama

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
I just wanted to congratulate your boys on a nice season.. even though they didn't win the SEC championship they still had a good regular season and a great shot at winning a BCS bowl....

My tigers struggled all season... They just don't seem to have the same desire or heart as the Oklahomas, Texases, Floridas, USCs, and of course your boys.... Im hoping we'll come out of that one day..

anyway congrats!!!

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
Enjoy it.

U-of-freekin-M and their joke 3-9 season...
I always said that University was too close to Detoilet
how 'bout them Owen Fourteen Lions, huh?

Last edited:

silverF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah to bad Bama it was a good game though. To bad Mizzou can't win a big game either.

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
Yeah to bad Bama it was a good game though. To bad Mizzou can't win a big game either.

Im starting to wonder if they'll ever turn the corner.. it seems like we're always real close until we play a powerhouse then it looks like we're a mid-major school... I got high hopes in the young quarterback we're bringin in next season.. fingers crossed

silverF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im starting to wonder if they'll ever turn the corner.. it seems like we're always real close until we play a powerhouse then it looks like we're a mid-major school... I got high hopes in the young quarterback we're bringin in next season.. fingers crossed

I would look for next year to be a down year. If they become bowl eligible I'd say they had a great season. I just don't see the offense competing at the level they have with Daniels as qb but I can easily see the defense doing exactly the same next year.:doh:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14