Hey Fellas how ya doin?

MiRatlhed

Anger Mgt.
Reaction score
Found this forum while searching for a good place to find information for my new truck. My name is Joe and I live in Mid Michigan, I have been a Chevrolet owner my entire life ( I am 37 ) and ever since the new style Super Duty's came out I have always wanted one. I sold my last Chevy that had a 12" lift and a Ford Dana 60 front axle under it after I cut the IFS off of it to fund some family equipment. I bought a Full Size handicapped van for my son that is in a wheelchair in 2004 and have been without a truck since around 2005. First time in my life I have been without a truck and it sucked! But it was for a good reason anyway.

Well recently I am building a Radio Controlled track for my kids and I to run our trucks on and really needed to pick up another rig to haul stuff with and clean out some timber around the house. Got myself pre approved for a loan and started shopping. Looked at tons of trucks and found plenty with the 5.4L gas in them but I really wanted a Diesel. Talked to a local guy in Hastings that always has a good inventory of nice trucks and he told me he had a Crew Cab in stock w/ a Diesel so I told him I would be right over to check it out. Got there and made a deal on the spot after I drove it and checked it all out.

2004 F-350 Crew Cab FX4, 6.0L Turbo Diesel, Rancho shocks, APE intake system, XLT trim, loaded, trailer package and trailer brake module. 116K miles and it runs and drives like new. Could not be happier. I took it up to Candy Ford in Charlotte and the service manager came out and looked it over and he was very confident it was a excellent purchase.

So I will be reading the wealth of information here on the site. I will get some pictures up in the gallery for you all to see. I have not taken any yet as I have only had it for a couple days now and just been having fun with it to park it and snap a picture. So glad I found it, I freakin love it. :sweet

MiRatlhed

Anger Mgt.
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Going to wrench on my truck some this weekend. It came with some Firestone Destination MT's on it and the rear ones are much thinner than the fronts so I am going to swap em around and get some more miles out of them before I get new tires.

I just ordered a new front License plate bracket too and that will be in tomorrow so I will be headed to the Ford dealership to pick it up tomorrow.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58