Hey Fellas.

Strokin_it7.3

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
New here. yes its me, Kris. i have a 2002 F-350, i am going to put the mod list in my sig soon. i don't know the max limit, but ill put it in there and see what happens.

i am 16 years old, and totally fascinated with diesels in general. i am in the Diesel Tech program at my county's career and tech center. i'm lovin' it. :thumbs

"if you ain't smokin, you ain't strokin" :burnit

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Howdy Kris! Welcome aboard,great to have you with the community here as well:sweet

You are off to a great start in you career pursuits:thumbs

Bill

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. You'll soon see this is a much more pleasant place to be. Kick your shoes off and stay a while.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome new Youngest SDD member Strokin_it7.3 has a good looking truck also.:burnit

Reaction score
Welcome Kris -

From looking at your mods list - and noting that you are only 16 . . . I have two questions: 1) Did ya rob a bank or is your daddy loaded. 2) If it's the latter - is he interesting in adopting a son? I'm available and mostly housebroken :D

Ron

Strokin_it7.3

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
rgdillon said:
Welcome Kris -

From looking at your mods list - and noting that you are only 16 . . . I have two questions: 1) Did ya rob a bank or is your daddy loaded. 2) If it's the latter - is he interesting in adopting a son? I'm available and mostly housebroken :D

Ron

no, and yes. but i didn't mope the money off of him. like i was explaining to CHPMustang on IM tonight, i worked hard (for my dad, it wasn't easy work) for about 7 years now, saving every penny i made. i started out when i was 9or so pushmowing small islands in developments and other small tasks like blowing sidewalks, at $3.75 an hour, which was awesome for a 9 year old. now im up to $9, and $15 for snow removal (which i love) and im going to take over the family business when i graduate from school. i run a crew of mexicans in the summer, and now that i have my license, i am going to have my own truck (i started to add pics of it, the '06 in my gallery) i also run that truck in the winter with a snowplow. but this past winter SUCKED.

the business has 6 other trucks, 5 of them ford superduties.

2006 f-250 6.0 SCSB
2004 F-550 6.0 164'' 11' alum dump
2002 f-350 reg. V-10
2000 F-350 SCLB dually v-10
1995 F-superduty 7.3 dump.

:burnit

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58