Hey from Alaska

Swissy

Frozen North
Reaction score
Howdy all!
Been lurking here for a bit gathering info, and thought I'd finally join and say hi!

HI!

Own a 2000 extended cab Superduty that is my daily driver and boat tower. So far no upgrades other than a Superchips microtuner. But recently a co-worked wanted to try it and now wants to buy it from me. So, it got me thinking... UPGRADE!! :sly So I'm yakking with the guys at Elite-Diesel, thanks to the info I've gotten from here. Not sure what I'm going with yet. I'm not worried about smoking tires, dousing some poor sucker in a mini Cooper with black smoke, or racing. Merely looking for better towing and mileage as driving around Alaska takes a lot of time and fuel. But a 4" stainless exhaust and gauges (unless I go with a tuner with display) are in order very soon.

I'm a firefighter by trade, live in Anchorage, and go out on my 24' boat fishing for Salmon and Halibut every possible chance!

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
welcome swissy. glad you been hangin around and joined up.

you will love an SCT from Elite-Diesel. i have one on my 2004 F350.

it can do some awesome things. i would go ahead and do some gauges if you havent already. EGT & Boost would really be a good thing to have with a tuner. a better flowing exhaust wouldnt hurt either.

come around often and chime in whenever you can :thumbs

:welcome3 :welcome2 :welcome

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Swissy glad that you finally joined us. You have found a good place to hang out with a great bunch of people. Come back often

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58