Hey gang.. NorCal here

HighOn20s

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hey folks my name is Craig and I am addicted to my truck.. :D

I have a 1999 F250 Crew cab 7.3 Diesel.... Motor is stock for now.. It has a 9 inch Lift on MT classic 20's wrapped in Toyo 38 15.5's MT's. Bilstein 7100 series shocks (6 total).. 456 gears, custom 1 piece drive shaft, Super lift dual steering stabilizer with matching shocks. 4inch straight pipe exhuast...

Have some body bling heading to my door step and also about to pick up the Elite Diesel 6 way chip and S&B CAI

Future Mods..05 fender badges, smoked Head lights, billet grill, smoked cab lights... Going ot be taking it to a buddies body shop to have all the moldings taken off and have the paint cleaned up...

Couple pics..
Picture005.jpg

Both toys freshly washed..
Picture007.jpg

If any NorCal members are car show/Truck show buffs my mustang club is having a all Ford show Sunday the 19th in Dublin to benifit the Susan G. Kome foundation..

California Mustang Club 1st Annual Car show August 19th - Ca-Mustangs.com forums

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:welcome3 :welcome2 :kewlpics

Sweet lookin rides. Glad that you found the site, post often. Lots of good guys with good info on this site.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
:welcome3 :welcome2 :welcome to Super Duty Diesel. There are a few of us from the Bay Area around these walls. Nice rigs you have got there!!

Dave :)

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Welcome aboard HighOn20s! Great to have you in the SuperDutyDiesel community:thumbs :ford

I'm envious of your Mustang:D :sweet

HighOn20s

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome.... I have been big into drag racing and modifying Mustangs for a long time.. have owned plenty of Ford trucks but this is my first Diesel. Its a fun and crazy the things you can do to these. The 05 Gt is taking a brake for mods for a bit while the truck catches up! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14