Hey guys, New from WA

Bdons SD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, so im currently driving an 03 f150 fx4, but through my family business, I get our 2001 f350 as my DD, when its paid for it will then be transferred into my name. This is all instead of a raise. My f150 is currently for sale, getting a work truck as a DD will save me a lot of cash. I have been on f150forum.com since 07, and ranger-forums since 06, so Im not new to forums, just this one ha ha.

It has a stock motor and drivetrain, but it has what looks like a 3 inch lift on 35s. we bought it with the lift on, we have had it a while and I havent looked close at the lift, I'll figure it out ;) ha ha. I hope to get it back up to stock power and then some by adding some mods. Its lost a lot of power turning those 35s. I am a landscape contractor so it has a lumber rack and a nice weather guard tool box. Ill get some pics up soon, Im looking forward to learning more about my SD.

DSC01143.jpg

Heres an old pic of it from a few years ago. I was towing my old ranger to the tranny shop. those damn slave cylinders go so easily! the SD looks the same though.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Bdon, and Welcome to SSD.Com.
Glad to have you here, you will be able
to learn a lot here about your truck.
Doug

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member