Hey Ya'll Just Checkin In

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hey. I have been on the road for the last 3 month with very little time at home with the wife. It is very hard on the married life but she is handleing it ok for right now. I have been in Kansas dodging tornadoes, Arkansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Lousiana and now I am in Florida. I have been starting jobs off getting things lined out and making sure things run right to keep a profitable business going. I haven't forgot about my other family just been really busy tring to pick up more contacts. We are doing all the lights in a school in Destin, Fl that they said would take 90 days to complete. We will be done in 3 weeks and then I will be home finally. Working from 2pm till 4am 7 days a week will take it's toll on you. I have been training guys the way that I want jobs run that way I can run these jobs from home from now on. I see we still have not got the home page fixed.

Just to give you an idea of how many jobs I have going on that I have to manage. I have 63 Compass Banks in El Paso that we are doing all the lighting in a crew of two.

I have a crew of two going from San Antonio to Abilene to Amarillo to Oklahoma city to Tulsa then houston doing Academy's.

Another crew of two going from Shreveport to Baton Rouge to Gretna to Pensacola to Franklin,Tn the to houston doing Academy stores also.

I just pick up some school contracts in Florida doing all the lighting in 46 schools in Okalossa County. Time for me to take some time off I figure 3 years worth of contacts is enough for now.

I am ready to be at home with the wife and dog for a while and hopfully try to have a baby in the time that I am home (adult sensitive) HAHA.

My guys are rockin and rollin right now so I told them that we would take and early night right now. These guys are bring home 1500+ a week. I am thinking of going back to installing lights like these guys are. LOL I did my time now it is their time to bleed and sweat.

Well it is time to head to bed, I just wanted to check in and say hey to everybody. Been really busy lately but hope when I get home I can get back to my everyday check in. Ya'll have a good one.

Wish I would have taken pics the other day, changing out right front hub in Apartment parking lot with 5 guys watching me while drinking beer. Sorry Bush they don't have Shiner here have to drink Budweiser. LMAO

Talk to ya'll later.
Platinum01

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58