hfcm drain plug

desert50eagle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys-

I cleaned the truck today and decided to lube the chassis and drain the hcfm. The previous owner had halfway stripped the allen screw out, and despite all efforts not to finish the job he started. . . i completey stripped the dang thing out. I now have two questions... 1. How do I remove it-EZ OUT??
2. I found a replacement @ xtremediesel for 16.00. Should I buy it from them or is there a better one available? Once again-THANKS!!!!!

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
The best deal I found on was at Truck Performance Parts Diesel Pickup Truck Performance Parts Powerstroke Parts Buy Online for 19.99 and the S&H was free. Very excellent dealer to buy from and they are a sponser here at SDD.com

I too thought 16.03 was cheap and it is, but xtreme adds a 2.00 order processing fee and then S&H is around 7.45, so when all "fees" are added up, it will cost you more.

Your Shopping Cart EDIT SHOPPING CART >>

Product Description Price Quantity Total

HFCM Water Separator Drain Plug Upgrade
$16.03 1 $16.03

Product Total $16.03
Shipping $7.45
Order Processing Fee $2.00
Tax $0.00

Final Total $25.48

dfuser.com is the best place to get it.

desert50eagle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ill order the part asap!...Anyone have any advice on removing the old drain plug- the 6mm hole is now completely stripped and i didnt even get the plug to budge. And before anyone asks I am aware of the leftie loosey righty tighty rule...:tounge

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14